Use these premium Christmas wine glass SVG designs to create a single glass or a gift set this holiday season. With fun designs and a playful style, these are going to make a fun Cricut or Silhouette afternoon craft.
DIY Christmas Wine Glass SVG Set
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love designing in sets because they make such versatile designs for anyone’s SVG library. My Cricut machines have been working overtime lately as I get ready for holiday gifting.
This week, I made a few stemless wine glasses and one wine tumbler. The tumblers are my favorite because they keep white wines cooler, but sadly, I only had one on hand! I think I waited too long because I can’t find the insulated tumblers locally so I now have those on order from Amazon.
No Time to Make These Now? Share for Later!
If you need to gather up supplies, download the wine SVG set below and share this to your favorite Cricut or Silhouette crafting group on Facebook. You’ll be able to find it easily.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Special Discounts, and More!
I send free files, exclusive files, and sales. Want them?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
How to Make a Wine Glass or Tumbler with Permanent Vinyl
Below are the overall steps to making a wine glass with permanent vinyl. I’ll hopefully get the video edited soon and will link it here, as well.
- Download the Christmas wine glass SVG bundle here. Unzip the file and upload the SVG designs you want into your software. Note: SVG, PNG, DXF, and EPS are included.
- Size the designs to your glass. As each one is different, I can’t give you measurements will say: DO NOT put vinyl near the top portion of the glass as it is not food safe. No one wants to be sucking on vinyl.
- Group the colors together and have your cutting machine cut the wine designs you want. NOTE: you do NOT have to mirror your design.
- Weed the designs and / or the cuts fully, taking care to get all of the insides of the letters. Build your design to get ready for transfer (position everything the way you would like to make sure it fits).
- Use alcohol to clean the surface of the glass and remove oil and dust. Apply transfer tape to the designs and position onto the glass. If you are making a larger design (as I have in the photos), you might need to cut slits into the transfer material so that it bends easily.
- Use a scraper, your palm, and/or a tennis ball to really press the vinyl into the wine glass. Let cure for 3 days before washing by hand.
How to Download These Wine Glass SVG Files
Below you can add the item to your cart to quickly go directly to crafting to make a funny Christmas wine glass set. If you want to peruse the shop, click here to see this set of Christmas wine glass SVG files and then hop around for more fun designs.
Christmas Wine Glass SVG Bundle
Use for wine glasses, wine bags, and tumblers.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful for them. Please save this to a holiday crafts pin board or share in your favorite Cricut or Silhouette crafting group on Facebook.