I made this Here for All the Beans Easter shirt for kids with sublimation and I’m absolutely in love with the fun design, shirt and the kid’s happy too!
Easter Shirt for Kids
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have the BEST time making gifts for the kiddo. Nothing tickles me more than being able to make something for her that she’s going to love. And once I figured out how to use sublimation to make t-shirts, that opened a whole new world for me and the kiddo – she’s got all the design ideas!
So, I took one, ran with it and added some text to go with her jelly beans. She couldn’t have been more pleased and having made a shirt she’ll love, I couldn’t have been more happy either. If you’re ready to learn how to make a sublimation shirt for kids, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Here for all the Beans Shirt
- Click here to grab the here for all the beans jelly bean sublimation design file set. I am in LOVE with how this turned out. It’s just perfect for sublimation.
- Speaking of being perfect for sublimation, the file set is not JUST for sublimation. You can also use this same design with vinyl or print-and-cut some printable vinyl, if you would rather go that route. This file is versatile and comes with all the file types you might need.
- One thing I would highly recommend is using full-size heat press, instead of an Easy Press Mini. The Mini is great and I love it, but the deal is, the surface area is really small. With the bigger surface area, it will take a lot ;ess time pressing the design and will have a more consistent result.
How Do I Make this Easter Shirt for Kids?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Easter Crafts You Might Like
- No-Sew Bunny Gnome – One of my favorite easy Easter crafts, this DIY gnome is so fluffy and squishy – and his wittle ears are bendy. Cute.
- Farmhouse Carrot Wreath – Quick and fun, you can make this easy farmhouse carrot wreath in minutes with supplies all found at the Dollar Tree.
- Clay Pot Carrot for Easter – I love making crafts with terra cotta pots and this fun carrot is so adorable and fun, it’s perfect for gifts or decor!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Easter crafts board on Pinterest.