This Dollar Tree wreath ornament is perfect for an easy, quick, and cute homemade ornament. Just pick up shower curtain rings, a calendar, and a bit of twine to make them.
Dollar Tree Wreath Ornament
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing quick and inexpensive Dollar Tree crafts. Honestly, it’s a myth that you have to spend a ton of money on craft supplies to make anything cute.
This wreath ornament is proof of that a few dollars can make a set of holiday ornaments that will really wow. For this mini Christmas wreath craft, grab your hot glue gun, a Dollar Tree calendar, some twine, and a couple of decorations. Let’s get started.
Need to Grab Something?
If your stash isn’t full of these items, come back later and get all the details and full instructions. Save this ornament wreath to your favorite craft pin board or save it to a crafty Facebook group!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips for Making This Dollar Tree Calendar Craft
Below are some tips and alternative supplies for this set of DIY Christmas ornaments. Be sure to check the instructional card below for more ways to use, gift, and display your holiday craft.
- Twine – There is quite a bit of winding and gluing in this craft with the twine. I recommend using a bit of lotion on your hands just before starting as it could dry them out.
- Yarn – If you don’t want to use twine for a rustic look, you can make these calendar ornaments using yarn you can get from the Dollar Tree. A deep red or white will really change the look without changing the process.
- Raffia – Sometimes it’s hard to find the red raffia (it sells out quickly where I am). If you can’t locate it, grab a little bow off a previous project or look in the floral or seasonal departments for a ribbon.
- Tip: To make it a bit more simple to wrap the twine, wrap it around your fingers first (but not your thumb) about 30 times and then take it off in a tight bunch. This will help to pull the twine in the middle of the curtain ring while you’re wrapping.
DIY Dollar Tree Wreath Ornament Using a Shower Curtain Ring
Are you ready to see how cute and straightforward this DIY Dollar Tree holiday craft is? Below is my written tutorial and if you have any questions, use the comments below or come ask in the Ruffles and Rain Boots Facebook group here.
More Dollar Tree Christmas Craft Ideas
- Dollar Tree Duster Wreath – Love farmhouse decor? You’re going to love this!
- Easy Dollar Tree Farmhouse Bell Ornament Christmas Craft – Simple holiday craft that everyone will love.
- Easy Dollar Tree Calendar Ornaments – Using just a few tumbling tower blocks, you can make these in just minutes.
Please Save or Share This
Thank you for visiting my site – please help spread the word to others. Share this easy craft to a fun crafting book on Facebook.