This easy Dollar Tree crystal ball vase for halloween is a fun and delightfully wicked twist on a DIY mercury glass vase! It’s a quick DIY with little effort.
Elevate your Halloween decor using this spray paint, some dollar store florals, and a hot glue gun. The step by step crystal ball is blow.
RELATED READING: Dollar Tree Rope Pumpkins
Dollar Tree Crystal Ball Vase
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making really quick Dollar Tree crafts, but sometimes I go off the rails and (gasp!) spend a little extra on a supply or two that you just can’t find at the Dollar Tree. Frankly, this time, it was absolutely worth the stretch because this Dollar Tree crystal ball vase is a wild ride in spooky-season decor crafting!
It’s easy and fun and adds such a fun touch of unexpected sparkle to what might otherwise just be a dark bunch of flowers. I just love this easy Dollar Tree crystal ball vase, so let’s get started.
RELATED READING: Dollar Tree Pumpkins to Make
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share It for Later
Save this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts pin board or share it to Facebook. It will be easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
RELATED READING: DIY Hocus Pocus Black Flame Candle
Tips to Make This Mercury Glass Vase
- To add a bit of color to my Dollar Tree crystal ball, I tried out some shiny fabric and I was just not impressed. I tell you what really worked and was EPIC: alcohol ink. Yeah, that’s right – a little drip or two of pink, blue and purple alcohol ink and the little bit of color I got was GORGEOUS!
- I got everything I needed to make this whole vase for halloween from the Dollar Tree, with the exception of the mirror spray paint (which is honestly the star of the show) and the alcohol ink. Yeah, seriously. So, dig around at your local Dollar Tree or Family Dollar and you’ll find everything.
- If you want to get a little more action going inside your Dollar Tree crystal ball for halloween, you can add a cut-out of a skull or haunted house. Just a silhouette would be enough to show through the mercury glass vase finish and make this an even spookier craft – but I didn’t think of that until later. Waawaaa…LOL!
More Halloween Crafts You Might Like
- Four Epic Halloween Porch Sign Cut File Sets – The best designs to make your own vertical porch sign for halloween!
- Adorable Candy Corn Gnome Pattern – So cute and absolutely precious, this sweet trick or treat gnome is simple to make and fun!
- Geode Skull Halloween Craft – Fast and fun to make, this epic halloween craft is so posh looking, I love it!
Please Save or Share This Fun Crystal Ball DIY Craft
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite halloween crafts pin board.
How to Make a Crystal Ball Vase Using Dollar Tree Supplies
Below is the step by step written tutorial with images. Keep this page open and follow along – use the comments section for any questions or suggestions.