DIY Pumpkin Napkin Rings are Fantastic Fall Tablescape Pieces
These Pumpkin Napkin Rings are the perfect addition to your Fall table! You’ll love how simple it can be to spruce up your table with just a few easy tips!
Looking for even more fun table DIY activities? Check out these adorable gnome napkin rings as well!
Pumpkin Napkin Rings
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love Fall y’all! I’m always looking for unique ways to spruce up the house and I’ve found a winner with these napkin rings. They’re not only cute but they’re festive and fun as well.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Running out the door? No worries! You can come back later and read this – just pin it to your favorite fall or home decor board on Pinterest so it’s ready when you are!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Creating Fall Napkin Rings
- Hot glue is going to be your best friend during this craft. Just be certain to let it dry so that it holds together for your dinner party. If you’re concerned about using hot glue, you can add a dab of E6000, then apply your hot glue. The hot glue will get the initial join going, but then the E6000 will give you those powerful never-let-go attachment.
- Change up the color of your mini pumpkins by changing up the color of paint that you want to use. This is a cool way to give them all a unique look. I ultimately went with off-white, the dusty teal you see in the photos, and a dusty orange. Then a pale grey. Because I just couldn’t stop at 4…I then repeated all that for a whole set of 8!
- One thing I wish I’d done was try painting the stems gold or silver. I couldn’t decide, so I just left them. But, honestly, now that I have them all on my table, gold would have been so much fun. And silver too – but there again, I’m unable to decide which is best. LOL!
- WHERE do you get those adorable pumpkins?! I just found mine in the craft stash from last year in my fall supplies. I honestly think I got them at the craft store after the season was over last year. But, I think I saw them at Joanne’s or Michaels, so just check out your local craft store and have hope. They’re on a little faux vine, so you get like a whole set of them for one price, which is nice.
- Alternatively, if you can’t find the mini pumpkins in the craft store, I found some mini pumpkins here that are a similar size (maybe a little bigger). They should work the same way, so you can just carry on with the craft!
How hard is it to make DIY tablescape crafts?
Not hard at all! All you need to know is listed down below! Follow the easy steps and you’ll be in love.
More Fun Fall Craft Ideas
- Buffalo Check Fall Sock Gnome – No Sew Sock Gnome for Fall – Talk about the perfect Fall decor!
- Farmhouse Scarecrow Gnome Pattern for Fall! – Cute and simple to do!
- This Easy Dollar Tree Fall Mug Cricut Joy Tutorial is a Fast Craft! – This is also a great gift idea for family and friends.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Thank you for visiting and sharing! Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Fall or Autumn crafts board on Pinterest.