You are not going to believe how easy it is to make Dixie Cup popsicles pudding pops – less than 10 minutes. Seriously.
Dixie Cup Popsicle Pudding Pops
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are obsessed with having a cool treat. The weather just turned hot and the kiddo and I are both so over it already. Of course, that means one of her favorite treats: Dixie Cup popsicles. Special request this time was Dixie Cup popsicle pudding pops.
Coming together in less than 10 minutes and drizzled with a little more chocolate just for funzies, this recipe is definitely perfect for a hot, sticky summer day. If you’re ready for a fast treat that won’t heat up the house, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite summer recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Dixie Cup Pudding Pops
- Start by snagging some Dixie Cups here, if you don’t have any already. These things are awesome for so much more than just swishing after you brush teeth. They’re great for finger paints, stacking crafts, and popsicles. Specifically Dixie Cup pudding pops. Very handy.
- Grab some popsicle sticks like these, so that you have a convenient handle for your popsicles. I mean, really, they’re also good for other things, too, but their most important role in life is being a handle for popsicles.
- Let’s talk about that moment where you’re on the verge of enjoying your first popsicle – and you have to get the cups off. If the Dixie Cups don’t just slide off (which they likely won’t) dip the cup in a bowl of warm water and the cup will slide right off your Dixie Cup popsicle pudding pops.
How Do I Make Dixie Cup Popsicle Pudding Pops?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Summer Treats You Might Like
- Circus Animal Fudge – Pink, sprinkles, and cookies. OH MY! These little cubes of melt-in-your-mouth yummy are perfect in every way.
- Peach Tea Bombs – Make your new favorite summer drink with a peach tea bomb with real peach slices!
- S’mores Pinwheel Treats – The kids will LOVE having a s’more without ever having to break-out the flames.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kid-friendly recipes board on Pinterest.