Making Mickey Mouse chocolate bark was the highlight of our afternoon one day, because the kiddo wanted a fun Mickey party treat–even though there was no party in sight. LOL!
Mickey Mouse Chocolate Bark
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we take any excuse we can get to throw together a party. Honestly–pretty much anything is a good reason to party. But the thing is, I didn’t have time for all that with other celebrations and I was just feeling frazzled. The kiddo had other plans, though. She reminded me to pause–and make memories instead of stress.
So, together, we whipped up this quick Mickey bark recipe, just to “practice for a Mickey party” as the kiddo suggested. It was as fun to put together as it was easy–and totally worth every second of making something together. If you’re ready to make a memory and some Mickey Mouse chocolate bark, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Mickey Bark
First, let me just say that it is perfectly normal to snack on M&Ms while making these. Perfectly normal. It’s a universal truth and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Enlist the help of the kids to pick out the colors of Mickey (aka get them to match-up the sets of M&Ms) they want.
- Sorting M&M’s is super fun but don’t panic if you don’t have any. Use Skittles if you have those on hand because really, they’re tasty, too!
- If you have little ones helping, let them toss the sprinkles on top of the bark or help you break it up. There’s lots of jobs they can help with–that don’t involve potentially burning their fingers on hot chocolate.
- Work quickly, but savor the M&Ms. #lifelessons
How Do I Make this Mickey Mouse Chocolate Bark?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Mickey Mouse Party Food You Might Like
- Mickey Mouse Fudge – This is the easiest way to make fudge–and the most fun little dessert you can put on the party table!
- S’mores Popcorn – You may not think this is a Mickey party treat, but the thing is, this is perfect and adorable with all of your other Mickey themed desserts.
- Mickey Cupcakes – If the idea is to make Mickey cupcakes with the kiddo fast, these cupcakes are PERFECT!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy party food board on Pinterest.