This adorable Christmas clay pot craft is fun, quick, and the treat options are absolutely endless! Let’s get started with this fun Christmas gift idea!
Christmas Clay Pot Craft – Quick and Fun Holiday Craft!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love to share quick and fun holiday crafts (for both kids and adults). This Christmas clay pot craft is an easy DIY project that will let you or the kids gift a little treat in style.
The Buffalo check style is (yet again) a popular theme for the holidays. Learn how to quickly transfer this design by painting it onto an inexpensive terra cot pot.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Supplies Needed for This Quick Christmas Clay Pot Craft
Because this is one of those crafts which don’t require a lot of concentration, you’ll be done in no time with this cute Christmas clay pot craft.
- small terracotta pots (we used these small, but not miniature pots)
- paint (we used DecoArt Chalky Finish in red, green, white, and black from Amazon)
- medium flat paintbrush (this makes it so easy when you use about a half-inch-sized brush)
- optional, ModPodge to seal and a foam brush to apply
- wrap and treat assortment (see below for more ideas)
How to Make Buffalo Plaid Christmas Clay Pot Treat Jars
If you have a playlist on YouTube to which you’d like to add this project, here is our Christmas clay pot craft video tutorial.
Ideas to Fill These Fun Christmas Treat Jars
We used these fun gumballs as part of our filler, but some of our favorite holiday treats for gift jars are:
- single-serving hot cocoa packets tied with a decorative ribbon
- peppermints, mini candy canes, or another holiday candy
- Christmas finger puppets
If you’re looking for more quick Christmas crafts and gifts, try out:
- Reindeer Mason Jar Hot Cocoa Gifts (Quick and Single-Servings)
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Ornaments – Adorable and DEEEElicious!)
- Grinch Bath Set (Grinch Bath Salts and Grinch Shower Bombs)
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.