Pokemon fans of all ages will love to make this Bulbasaur planter! Using recycled materials, an air plant or succulent is the perfect addition.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have so much fun making Pokemon crafts with the little one. She still plays with her Pokemon paper puppets we made so long ago and we’ve just started playing the card games.
Our latest capture is one of my favorites. This Bulbasaur planter is a great recycling project for kids disguised as a Pokemon craft they can really get into! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy. Pin this to your favorite Pokemon crafts for kids board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Pokemon Craft
- Get creative with the plants you put in your Bulbasaur planters. Let your kids choose their plant and they’ll enjoy it even more!
- Make different sized Bulbasaur planters and create a whole family for your kitchen window or the back porch.
- If your Bulbasaur planter starts to look a little beat up over time, you can just brush it off and re-paint it. No reason to trash it if you can refresh it!
How Do I Make this Bulbasaur Planter?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Pokemon crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our Bulbasaur planter video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Bulbasaur Planter You Might Like
- Pokeball Cheese Snack – Treat your little Pokemon craft makers with a treat while they work. It’ll help them catch all the energy they need to make as many Bulbasaur planters as they want!
- Pokemon Paper Puppets – I seriously can’t say enough how fun these puppets have been for the kids. They play with them nearly every single day in some way.
- Pokemon Fruit Tray – If you’re doing this fun Pokemon craft for kids with more than just a couple of crafters, you might need to feed a crowd and this is the perfect snack for just that!
- You might also see this easy way to make a Bulbasaur bookmark from a keychain.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokemon crafts board on Pinterest.