The Best Workout SVG Files for Gym Wear and Gear
Working out is hard. Make it a little easier with the best workout SVG designs for t-shirts, tanks, water bottles, tote bags, and more.
Workout Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love designing SVG and sublimation files that bring a chuckle, make decorating easier, or help turn gift-giving into a wow-worthy event. Recently, I’ve been working on tank tops (I bought a quite a few) and thought some workout tanks would be a nice addition to my exercise clothes.
I even plan on wearing them! And maybe even wearing them if I get on the treadmill, or rower, or life the weights that are sitting not 3 feet from me… Or maybe I’ll just wear them while designing.
Share or Save This for Later
If you need to gather up some supplies or just want to share this fun design, save it to a Cricut or Silhouette pin board or share it to a crafty Facebook group.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
RELATED READING: Free Funny Water Bottle SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette
How to Use These Exercise SVG Files
We can all use a little motivation whether we’re dragging ourselves to the gym or making that long walk over to the treadmill in our office. Here are a few ways to use these workout cut files.
- Tanks, tanks, tanks, and maybe a muscle shirt or three. I mentioned I bought a few of them all at once (I bought these flowy tanks), so that was my motivation for some of these designs. Psst: I also found these muscle shirts and got the pink, white, gray, and black bundle but they come down low on the sides so I wear another tank under them. They are not a fitted workout shirt, by any means.
- I’m a bit of a water snob, so I think putting any of these fitness SVG files onto an all white water bottle in a bright color of permanent vinyl would look awesome.
- Tote bags are a girl’s best friend when it comes to the gym, especially tote bags we can throw in the wash along with the sweaty clothes. I have some for sublimation only right now, so I have to run to the craft store to make one.
- Big, comfortable hooded sweatshirts with kangaroo pockets are my go-to outerwear for gym outings here in Seattle. Zip hoodies are a close second.
- Socks. Hear me out on this one… I love having messages on my socks, even when no one can see them. Use a stretch or sport heat transfer vinyl on the bottom of workout socks and the stomps, runs, squats, and step-ups become that much easier.
- Take any of these gym quotes and pop them in a frame (just print the PNG after sizing it to your frame). There are a couple here which might make it into the space in front of my treadmill.
Get the Workout SVG Bundle
If you have a business and want to offer your customers many options, get the workout SVG bundle from Ruffles and Rain Boots. Just add it to your cart by clicking the button below.
Workout SVG Bundle
Get all of these workout cut files!
More SVG and Cut File Collections You Might Like
- Mermaid SVG Files – Mermaids are always a sure bet when making gifts for little girls or Disney fans.
- The Dear Santa Christmas SVG Collection – You will laugh. You will be crowned the champion of the holidays.
- Not-So-Scary Halloween Cut File Set – Little ones and their moms will be grateful you went with these over more grown up designs for the spookiest holiday…
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to a Cricut or Silhouette pin board or share to a crafty group on Facebook.