To say I’m obsessed with the little red farm truck in my farmhouse decor is saying, well, the truth. But these adorable back of farm truck SVGs make it so easy–I can do anything with them!
Back of Farm Truck SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of fun decorating the house in farmhouse style. One of the best parts though is making my own items that are just super cute and really fun. Take these adorable farm truck tailgate SVGs. They’re simple, fun and I can put them on anything and make a cute farmhouse piece I know I’m going to love.
If you’re ready to make a little farmhouse truck tailgate of looooove for your Valentines enjoyment, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Back of Farm Truck SVG File set?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
If you love these back of a farm truck cut files for Cricut and are going to download them, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use THese Back of Farm Truck Cut File Set for Cricut
- First, let me say that I adore this little farm truck tailgate SVG set. So much so that I made a pillow, a wine bag as a gift for a friend, and a kitchen towel. Seems like a lot, but seriously, this is so pretty, I couldn’t stop myself! If you want to use the same supplies as I did to make these, you can grab them here:
- But, if you’re not sure what you want to put these cute cut files on, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- If, like me, you’re planning on using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. If you don’t, you’re going to waste a ton of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- Big, HUGE tip: attach the design and letters in Design Space. It’s no fun to have a lot of independent shapes and just all that, spending an hour trying to put them together straight. It takes FOREVER. So, be sure to attach everything, that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning pieces on your blanks. Another trick is to weld a copy of the whole shape and then you have a solid shape to fit everything.
- After you have the downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine. It’s that simple.
Get the Valentines Back of Farm Truck SVGs Here
Click here to get the Valentines Back of farm truck SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
Get the Christmas Back of Farm Truck SVGs Here
Click here to get the Christmas Back of farm truck SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Mandalorian Parenting Free SVG – This is seriously one of the best Father’s Day gifts I think my hubby will ever receive. So funny.
- Polar Bear Mandala Cut File – I can’t get over how pretty my doormat turned out! This is the coolest mandala project ever!
- Easy Gnome SVG – Every home needs a gnome. And this one is an SVG you can grab and put on anything!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.