These Lady and the Tramp ornaments are the most adorable Disney Christmas ornaments! They’re easy too, so the kiddo helped me put them together. So fun!
Lady and the Tramp Ornaments
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the classic Disney movies. And combining some of my favorites like Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse with some of the other characters to come up with mashups for ornaments is a new hobby that’s taking over my Christmas crafting. The kiddo and I have made Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent Christmas ornaments as well as some other Disney Princesses.
And my latest mixture of Minnie Mouse and our favorite Disney World characters has come out so cute! I mean, these Lady & the Tramp Christmas ornaments are so ridiculously perfect!
If you’re ready to get some Lady and the Tramp ornaments made for your tree, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make These Disney Ornaments
- Absolutely let the kids get involved! This is such a fun project and they’ll be really proud. So, when it comes time to glue together your Disney inspired Christmas decorations, let them help!
- If you want to keep these ornaments year after year, you might consider laminating them. This will seal them and keep these Christmas tree ornaments from getting worn out.
- To make your the tag “loop” on the collar, make a line of gold glitter first on the collar, then follow-up with the colored glitter on each side AFTER the gold glitter and glue have dried completely.
- If you want to make these Disney craft ideas as fish extender gifts or ornaments for your door for a Disney Cruise, you definitely can! Just use a durable ribbon so that it doesn’t break midway through your trip.
How Do I Make Lady and the Tramp Ornaments?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Printable Pattern
- Paper in orange, grey, blue, gold, light grey, and red
- Glitter in red and blue
- String or Ribbon
- Print out the pattern and cut out the corresponding pieces.
- Glue the small ears on the sides of the top of each ear.
- Glue on the chest fuzzies and collars.
- Place glue on the collars and sprinkle with glitter, then shake off excess.
- Add ribbon or string on the top and place on the tree!
For more fun DIY Disney ornaments, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Disney Ornaments You Might Like
- Mickey and Minnie Wreath Ornaments – These are the perfect combination of farmhouse charm and Disney cuteness.
- Maleficent and Aurora Disney Ornaments – Another set of fun Disney Christmas ornaments that the kids can help make!
- Beauty and the Beast Ornaments – The most perfect couple with a tale as old as time–this will be amazing on the tree.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.