This year, my kids have asked for a few apple crafts for kids that they can make as gifts for their teacher. So I gathered some options for back to school crafts and I’m letting the kids make!
Apple Crafts for Kids
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are super excited that school is starting. Not just me, because I’ll get a little more time to myself during the day, but the kids are excited, too. They were asking just the other day if we could make some gifts for their teachers. So I gathered some apple crafts for kids so they could find something fun to make.
If you’re ready to make a few back to school crafts with the kids, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite fall craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Back to School Crafts
- These are some of the best ideas for gifts for teachers, if your kiddo wants to make something for their new teacher. But they also make great crafts for kiddos that just like apples. Or kids who are bored. You know.
- You have to make that cute apple pencil holder. Please. It’s the worlds’ cutest. I’m not kidding. It’s #2. Your kid needs it in their life.
- Put your kiddo in charge. Let them look through the photos here and pick their craft, then let them make. It’s ok if it doesn’t look just like the picture. Let your kiddo learn through doing while they make these back to school crafts.
How Do I Make these Apple crafts?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Fall Craft ideas You Might Like
- Buffalo Check Fall Wreath – Such an easy craft, the kids can absolutely help!
- DIY Pumpkin Vase – This is such a fun way to make a vase with a pumpkin and the kids are going to LOVE it.
- Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft – Get painting with the kids! This is a perfect group project.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall craft ideas board on Pinterest.