There’s just something fun about halloween creepiness that comes to life in this spider mason jar halloween kids craft. Simple, fun and very silly!
Spider Mason Jar Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we were looking for a fun halloween mason jar craft the kid could do while I made one of my own. The kiddo had an idea for a spider that held treats and we brought it to life with one of the easiest, funnest spider craft for kids that I think we’ve ever tackled together.
Although we’re may not get around to filling ours with treats (the straws ended up looking too cute to trade out), this fun spider mason jar craft is a great halloween decoration that kids can make in just a few minutes. If you’re ready to learn how to make this easy kids halloween craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite halloween crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Halloween Kids Craft
- You’re not going to find me complaining if you want to make your spider mason jars with a large mason jar. But I gave the kiddo the 500 ml wide mouth mason jar like these here to decorate like a spider while i made some Jack Skellington mason jars in the same size.
- Let the kiddo decide if they would like this easy halloween mason jar as a treat jar for a teacher gift or a luminary to decorate for halloween at home. If they want to make it into a treat jar, be sure to grab some dishwasher-safe Mod Podge. If they go the way of the luminary, definitely use the (much cheaper) standard Mod Podge.
- We just grabbed one of every size googley eye from this kit we have here. But you could use all the same size, you could use pink. Any googley eyes. Don’t feel constrained by our black and white eyes that we chose to make.
How Do I Make this Spider Mason Jar Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Halloween Kids Crafts You Might Like
- Halloween Paper Plate Crafts for Kids – Paper plate crafts are one of the cheapest and easiest ways for kids to make halloween decorations and have a bit of spooky fun.
- Monster Soap Kids Can Make – Yes, they can make this soap. Yes, they will use it. It is amazing what happens when kids have eyeballs to wash with. LOL!
- Quilled Pumpkin Kids Craft – If your kiddo is at all into paper crafts, this easy and fun quilling tutorial is perfect for bringing halloween and paper crafts together.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids crafts board on Pinterest.