I found these rainbow napkins and became obsessed with the idea of making rainbow cow mason jars. And they’re SO EASY to make–no painting required!
Rainbow Cow Mason Jars
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are downright giddy with the excitement of making fun crafts for our farmhouse decor. I mean, sure, it’s nice to work in all grays and whites, with a splash of black. But then some whimsical craziness? I just go nuts.
So when I came up with the idea of making a rainbow cow mason jar set, well, the giddiness ramped up to a ridiculous level. And the result is so amazing, expect me to decoupage this goofy cow everywhere things can be decoupaged. If you’re ready to make a set of rainbow mason jars with cows, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite cow crafts board (or easy crafts–I mean, not everybody has a cow crafts board, so maybe farmhouse crafts, whatever LOL!) on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Decoupage Mason Jars
- To make sure the paint won’t chip or scratch on painted mason jars, you coat it in mod podge like this, right? Well, that’s what gave me this idea of decoupaging these napkins on and AREN’T THEY EPIC?! So, anyway–the mod podge is the key for getting the napkins onto the jars with a nice clear coat.
- Speaking of the napkins I used…you can grab a set here. They are double sided, so you can actually use them for more fun projects like coasters or anything. So cool. And they are rainbow cows–who doesn’t love that?!
- What can you do with decorated mason jars? Well, first, you can put them on your mantle with an electric tea light in them or you can use them as pencil and pen cups. You can put them on a bookshelf with fairy lights in them. Anything is possible.
How Do I Make Rainbow Cow Mason Jars?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Mason Jar Crafts You Might Like
- American Flag Mason Jars – This easy DIY jar decor is so simple to make! Cut the pieces with your Cricut cutting machine and you’re off!
- Santa Cookies in a Jar Gift Idea – So much fun to gift a cookie recipe to your neighbors or family with this cute recipe card and idea.
- Hogwarts Houses Harry Potter Mason Jars – Seriously one of the most epically fun ways to decorate jars you might have laying around–I’m in love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy craft ideas board on Pinterest.