This Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentine’s Day is the most adorable cut file for Cricut or Silhouette. So perfect for DIY Valentine’s cards and so much more!
Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentines Day
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have nothing but love in our hearts but they’ve been pilfered! Just kidding, it’s just that this cute raccoon is the world’s most adorable thief!
If you’re ready to get this little bandit on your Valentine’s gear, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Free Valentine SVG Files?
If you love these free raccoon Valentine cut files for Cricut and are going to download them, please share. Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
How to Use this Free Valentines Day Cut File for Cricut
- When you’re using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. This will just help you from wasting a ton of vinyl (like me), getting super frustrated (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- I plan to grab this raglan t-shirt to put this on. But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Big, HUGE tip: attach the design and letters in Design Space. It’s no fun to have a lot of independent letters, spending an hour trying to put them together straight. It takes FOREVER. So, be sure to attach the letters, that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Get the Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentines Day Here
Click here to get the Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentine’s Day for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Ninja Valentine SVG Set – I seriously get a kick out of these adorable ninja valentines–they’re just so adorable and fun!
- Gnome Valentine Mailbox SVG Set and Craft Idea – You know you love all these SVGs for holidays, but what do you DO with them? This idea is AWESOME inspiration.
- Dinosaur Free Valentine SVG Set – If your little dino loves a good rawr, this set is perfect for Valentine’s T-shirts, onesies, or cards!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.