This pumpkin spice latte slime is the perfect Fall sensory play for kids and adults. Grab a PSL and a kid and let’s make this awesome slime recipe!
What You'll Find On This Page
Fall Sensory Play
If you’ve been a reader of Ruffles and Rain Boots for any time, you know that I believe kids AND adults need a little sensory exploration in their lives. ;) We grew up getting our hands into things and feeling how they move – and then one day, we’re just too old for such things.
Not this lady. I’ve been a fan of slime and awesome slime recipes because the science is sound, the sensory experience is relaxing, and darn it – it’s just fun!
Let’s make some foamy, fluffy pumpkin spice latte slime together.
Supplies for the Perfect Fall Slime
You’ll need a few things on hand to whip up this fun Fall slime. Grab an airtight container and the following:
White Slime (Foamy, Fluffy)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) white glue
- 1 cup shaving cream
- 1 cup foaming handwash
- 3/4+ teaspoon baking soda
- 1+ tablespoon contact solution (must contain sodium borate or another boric acid agent)
“Pumpkin Spice Slime”
- 5 ounces clear glue
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- acrylic paint in tan and brown
- 1 tablespoon contact solution
- Pumpkin pie fragrance (or the spice blend)
- Coffee fragrance (or instant coffee)
- Optional, brown glitter
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Slime
Check Out Other Fun Slime Recipes
As I mentioned, we love slime here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. A few of our favorites:
- Wow-Worthy Gold Slime – It’s Absolutely Stunning!
- Mickey Mouse Glitter Slime – Perfect for Little Hands
- Wine and Slime Party – Yes, This One’s for the Adults
Get Creativity Delivered Every Week
If you want to join the fun here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, sign up for the once-weekly newsletter. I’ll share freebies and anything new and you’ll be the first to get them all.
Please Share This on Pinterest
Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful.