This easy pumpkin pie pinwheel recipe is a great way to use up a little of the pumpkin pureé you always have left over. From start to finish, you’ll be done in about 20 minutes.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, simple and easy recipes are a must-have. Even with the hustle and bustle of our house, I still like to make fun food and these pumpkin pie pinwheels are definitely that.
These come together in less than 20 minutes and friends, they are deliciousness in a roll up. You control the flavoring and spice, so if you have little ones go a bit easier on the cinnamon addition for the icing. Let’s make these together.
No Time to Make These Now?
If you need to hunt down a crescent roll tube, share this to your favorite recipes group on Facebook or save it to a pumpkin recipe pin board.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this recipe.
Tips for Making These Pinwheel Roll Ups
- If you cannot find the crescent dough sheet, grab a tube of crescent rolls and squish those perforated lines together. I’ve used both and they both work just fine (and taste amazing).
- For little tastes, lighten the cinnamon used in the icing or omit it all together.
- To make white icing, use powdered sugar, milk, and add a tiny splash of vanilla extract.
- For thicker rolls, roll the sheet along the short edge.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels
This easy pumpkin recipe is below. Note that you can print this recipe, as well, using the print button on the screen. Be sure to let me know how much your family like this (ours just LOVES it)!
More Recipes You Might Like
- Pumpkin Eggnog Cupcakes – It sounds like an odd combination, but these are a simply divine dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie Hot Cocoa Bombs – Did you know these amazing chocolate bombs only take 10 minutes to make?! Discover their goodness.
- Caramel Apple Rice Krispies® Treats – These are gobbled up by kids and grown-ups alike.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please consider saving this to a fall recipes board or sharing it to your favorite recipes group on Facebook.