I’m so in love with these Princess Jasmine bath bombs! They are perfect for a bath time full of color, sparkles, wonder, and whimsy. If you have a princess fan in your house, make these in about 20-minutes.
Princess Jasmine Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have respect and admiration for the beautiful and strong Princess Jasmine. My daughter thinks she’s a born leader and will be an amazing queen one day. Plus, she gets to ride on a magic carpet which, in the eyes of my daughter, may be the coolest thing ever.
When my daughter ran out of her Rapunzel bath bombs and her Snow White bath bombs were on their way to being gone, too, I knew exactly what princess I was going to feature in our next princess bath bombs series.
I couldn’t be more pleased about how these Princess Jasmine bath bombs turned out! They’re sweet and pretty, and super bubbly, just like the princess namesake. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Too busy to make these right now or want to save this for a Countdown to Disney idea? Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this, the Coolest of Princess Jasmine Crafts
- Be sure to store your princess bath bombs in an air-tight container until you’re ready to use them. If they get damp, they’ll lose their fizz before you’re ready.
- Get the kids involved in helping make these Princess Jasmine bath bombs. They can help put the colors in and stir. This is a fun Princess Jasmine craft to do together.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- If you want to make these into shower fizzies instead of bath bombs, use a flat-bottomed mold instead of a round one or just use half the mold and tap it flat. Safety first.
How Do I Make these Princess Jasmine Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making an Aladdin crafts for kids playlist on YouTube, here is our Princess Jasmine bath bombs video tutorial.
More Aladdin Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Princess Jasmine Minnie Ears – They’re super cute and so simple, you have to try them. For real–they’re the sparkliest!
- All the BEST Disney Crafts – If you want a craft, we’ve got it. Just look through and find one that tickles your fancy.
- Wickedly Cute Disney Costumes for Girls – I want to make every costume ever for my Disney-loving little!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Aladdin crafts for kids board on Pinterest.