Pikachu Pancakes – A Fun Pokémon Birthday Breakfast
It’s not every day that we get to celebrate a birthday around here. But when we do, we go all-out with these fun Pikachu pancakes to start an awesome Pokémon birthday party off right!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we hate to wait for our Pokémon birthday party to roll around just so we can make these Pikachu pancakes. So… we make them whenever we have a few extra minutes.
Since we’ve perfected our Pokémon Pikachu pancakes, I have to tell you, the kid is going to blow is pokéball when he sees this! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite Pokémon party ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Pokémon Birthday or Pokémon Movie Night Treat
- Cut the bacon in half before you cook it and when cooking, keep the pieces flat.
- When you make the lips with the icing, don’t pull up at the end, kind of dip down onto the pancake to break the string of icing so you don’t drag it across the pancake.
How Do I Make these Pikachu Pancakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Pokemon Fun You Might Like
- Pokémon Paper Puppets – A super fun craft the kids will LOVE making, then they can play with during a Pokémon movie night, or anytime they’d like to train!
- Pokéball Cheese Snack – When your little trainers are ready for a break, this powerful little ball of cheese is packed with energy. Include it in a Pokémon lunch for tons of smiles.
- Pokémon Fruit Tray – If you want a fun snack for a Pokémon movie night or Pokémon party, this fruit tray is, by far, the easiest, quickest, and the most fun.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokémon movie night board on Pinterest.