These Pokemon notebooks have turned out to be pretty awesome. They’re the perfect gift for my little Pokémon fan and were a fun craft for after school.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we spend so much time training our Pokemon, we’re definitely going to catch them all. Our Pokemon puppets were a lot of fun to make and we just couldn’t stop making up Pokémon crafts. If you haven’t seen it yet, this Pikachu plush was a huge hit!
If you happen to be planning a Pokémon party, these Pokeball cupcakes and gift bags made from favorite Pokemon characters might help. These Pokemon notebooks, however, are perfect for a party or just a rainy day craft one for you little Pokémon fan. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Pokemon craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Pokemon Craft Idea
- Caution: Do not think that you are just going to make one Pikachu notebook and that’s where it will stop. You will want to catch them all. Right now, my daughter is using her Evee notebook to keep a tally of all the times she’s beaten me at the card game.
- These convenient and awesome templates that you can download here are set-up to be made into 3-inch by 3-inch sized notebooks for printing on an A4 size sheet. You can adjust them to your desired size.
- Make sure your folds are sharp by running the side of a pencil or your sharpie marker down the fold.
How Do I Make these Pokemon Notebooks?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Pokemon Craft Ideas You Might Like
- Pikachu Plush Pattern and Sewing Tutorial – My kids have literally slept with this little guy every night since I made them each one. So cute, fast, and perfect for beginners.
- Pokemon Paper Puppets – For just a craft to keep the kids occupied for a few minutes to a full-on party activity, these Pokemon paper puppets make for fun times for all.
- Pokemon Party Bags – If you’re throwing a Pokemon party, you need favor bags to send home their Pokemon notebooks, paper puppets and more. This is that bag. #pokemonforlife
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokemon craft ideas board on Pinterest.