Making this easy poinsettia jar topper Cricut craft is a beautiful way to add a touch of festive cheer to a mason jar gift!
Poinsettia Jar Topper Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love gifting for the holidays. But the deal is, sometimes just handing off a gift in a jar is kind of boring. I wanted to spice it up for a recent gift. This adorable paper poinsettia jar topper Cricut craft was exactly what I needed to make a beautiful gift from a plain jar!
Plus, this is such an easy craft idea, you can use it to make so much more than just a jar topper, but you could even make a pretty 3D card or wall art! If you’re ready to make a fun paper flower for Christmas, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Paper Flower Cricut Craft
- There’s a couple of different ways to go about this, but I decided to use less patterned paper for the flower itself so that it would be more obvious that my paper flower is a poinsettia. So I used a couple of sheets of coordinating sheets from a set of Cricut card stock paper in a pack called Hostess with the Mostest.
- If you’re at a loss of what to put inside your mason jar for a gift, think about filling it with your gift recipient’s favorite candies, coffee, or cookie mix.
- I decided to use the small 8 oz. square jars like these for my paper poinsettias. It seemed like a great size for a little gift and perfect for offsetting the size of the paper flower.
How Do I Make this Poinsettia Jar Topper Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Cricut Holiday Crafts You Might Like
- Gift Card Holder House from Paper – You can make a gift card a fun gift with just the right kind of wrapping and this little house is all that you need!
- Farmhouse Mickey Centerpiece – For a little pop of color and Disney charm on your mantle, this Cricut craft is fast and fun.
- Merry Christmas Wood Round Sign – A wood round sign that brings a little holiday cheer to any entry way!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest.