I have to tell you, this orange creamsicle milkshake is so simple to make and so yummy, I am seriously considering making this a daily treat.
Orange Creamsicle Milkshake
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of pressure on us. Like when the kid says “I want a party drink”. And like, what does that mean? Does the kid even know? And if I ask her–will she even tell me?! Oh, life as a mom can be so hard sometimes. But, good news is that I somehow guessed a “party drink” right. And the resulting orange creamsicle milkshake? Ah-mazing.
Super easy and fun to make, this orange smoothie recipe is without a doubt, one of the best drinks you can make in less than 10 minutes. Plus, it actually works pretty well as a quick and fun kids’ party drink. Just grab your orange juice and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy drink recipe board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Orange Smoothie Recipe
- First, you’re going to want all of your ingredients to be cold. Even better if you have the forethought to pop your blender’s glass parts and your drink glasses into the freezer about 30 minutes beforehand. Just to keep everything chilly and non-melty.
- If the final product isn’t sweet enough for your taste, you can add a half tablespoon of honey, just for funzies.
- To make this awesome orange smoothie recipe a little more fun for the kids, you can add a slice of orange, a dollop of whipped cream and maybe even a pinch of mint. Just a little garnish like that makes all the difference to kids, sometimes!
How Do I Make this Orange Creamsicle Milkshake?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 1/2 cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Toss all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Run the blender on pulse 4-5 times or until the ingredients are combined and crushed well, then serve!
For more fun party drink recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 56Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Party Drinks You Might Like
- Copycat Strawberry Limeade – I seriously love this easy drink recipe. It’s so tasty, quick and fun. The kiddo asks for it on the regular and I adore making it.
- Samoa Cookie Milkshake – If you want an amazingly tasty treat, this milkshake has got to top your list. So good and I have just the cookie scoped-out in the pantry!
- Natural Unicorn Milkshake – You’re not going to find a more fun way to brighten a kid’s day. Just so much fun and so much tastiness!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite party drinks board on Pinterest.