This hand sanitizer printable is the easiest DIY back to school gift for teacher that’s ever been made. The kids will love making this and their teacher will love receiving it!
Hand Sanitizer Printable
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we like to celebrate the beginning of the school year in little ways. Like making their favorite ham and cheese pinwheels for their first day lunch. Or by making a fun gift for their new teacher to give them on meet-the-teacher night. And who would be excited to have hand sanitizer in the room? That’s right. Every teacher ever.
So, I decided to make this easy hand sanitizer printable for a back to school gift for teacher And the kids even got involved. Perfect way to lend a hand, right?! If you’re ready to offer a hand to your kiddo’s teacher, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite back to school gift for teacher ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Hand Sanitizer for teacher Gift
- Download the free hand sanitizer printable here. That’s literally step one in the tutorial. So if you’ve done that, you’re halfway there.
- You can use any size hand sanitizer. But definitely get the one with the pump. Almost all kids can work the pump–it’s the lid that snaps that a ton of the kids can’t do and the teacher spends 30 minutes helping to open and close.
- Don’t stop with one! Make another for the lady at the front desk, one for the principal, and one for the lunchroom aide. They will all love it.
How Do I Make this Hand Sanitizer Printable?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- Printable gift tag
- Print out printable gift tag on card stock and cut out around outer border.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Thread ribbon through the hole and tie it onto the top of the hand sanitizer bottle. Secure the tag with a bow.
For more great back to school gift for teacher ideas, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Back to School Gift for Teacher Ideas You Might Like
- Popcorn Gift Tag Printable – If you need a fun and easy teacher appreciation gift, this back to school gift for teacher is pops-up perfect!
- DIY Unicorn School Supplies – So many magical ideas to make doing homework a little more fun for the kids.
- 20 Back to School Crafts and Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas – If you’re looking for more fun and unique back to school teacher gift ideas, check these out. They’re all simple and fun–and exactly what your kids’ teacher needs.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite back to school gift for teacher ideas board on Pinterest.