These amazing Halloween party food ideas are the most fun Halloween treats I’ve ever seen. And they’re all super easy, which is such a bonus, I can’t wait to start making!
Amazing Halloween Party Food Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really get into Halloween. And, this year, we’re throwing a little party–so I pulled together these amazing Halloween party food ideas.
I’m going to pull together the most epic Halloween treats for our Halloween party, and it’s all thanks to this list. If you’re ready to make some awesome Halloween food, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Halloween treats board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Halloween Treats
- Don’t skimp on the food coloring–get a professional set. If you want bright, vivid colors, grocery-store liquid will just not do. Especially for blacks and reds.
- You can never have too many candy eyeballs. So get them in every size. You’ll find something to stick them on, I promise.
- Need to turn a “normal treat into a Halloween treat? Just toss some candy corn and some candy corn pumpkins on it. You laugh, but it totally works!
How Do I Make this KEWORD?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Halloween Treats You Might Like
- Halloween Crafts and Food – You get all the best ideas when you mix Halloween with food and crafts!
- Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft – Ever wanted a pumpkin that would never go bad? This is your craft!
- Halloween Popcorn Boxes – Need a fun box for your treats? These are perfect.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.