These fun Grinch Christmas bath salts are a WOW-worthy DIY gift for the holidays. And the best part is how easy this all-natural spa gift is to make with kitchen essentials.
You will need only a few ingredients and can package this in so many ways: test tubes, single serving jars, and so much more. Keep reading for this Grinch DIY, tips, and tricks.
What You'll Find On This Page
Grinch Christmas Bath Salts – Such a Fun DIY
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s no secret I LOVE making our my bath products – from shower fizzies to bath bomb recipes, I tend to create them all year round. And because it’s officially after Halloween, it’s Christmas crafting time and I couldn’t wait to share these with you!
Whether you start a bit early like me this holiday season or you’re looking for a great last-minute Christmas gift idea, these Grinch Christmas bath salts are the perfect WOW-worthy gift. They make a great presentation and who doesn’t love to get a gift of self-care and pampering?
Not Ready to Make These Quite Yet? Save or Share
If you need to gather supplies for this fun Grinch gift idea, save this to a Christmas crafts pin board or share it on Facebook. Use the easy sharing buttons to make this easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Supplies for an Easy Grinch Bath Soak
This bath soak is an easy DIY that packs a huge Christmas gift-giving punch. If you paired it with our Grinch Christmas Shower or Bath Bombs, you’ll probably make a heart grow at least two sizes…
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 10-12 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 4-5 drops green soap colorant
- 2 tablespoons heart sprinkles (both mini- or jumbo-sized hearts will work)
- airtight jar (we used these hermetically sealed jars from Amazon – Gotta love these hermetically sealed jars!)
How to Make Grinch Christmas Bath Salts
Get ready, friends. You’re about to be done in just minutes with this Grinch themed recipe. If you have a playlist on YouTube to which you’d like to add this project, here is our Grinch Christmas bath salts video tutorial.
How to Use This Grinch Bath Soak
It’s easy to use (or give) this fun Grinch craft idea! Just add about 1/4 cup of the bath salts to a warm bath (or foot soaking bin). Mix it around in the water by gently swishing the water with your hand.
More Grinch Craft and Recipe Ideas
- Grinch Shower Bombs – The bath bomb’s little cousin, shower bombs are great for smaller ones and those who never take baths.
- Grinch Fudge Recipe – Pair this fun bath gift with a delicious (and SO easy) Grinch inspired fudge.
- Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs – Hear me out: the viral sensation went viral for a reason. These are SO easy to make and only take you about 10 minutes of hands-on time.
Please Save or Share This Grinch Craft for Christmas
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to a fun DIY gifts pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.