Making this gnome Easter basket is such a quick and fun craft, it’s perfect for an Easter-day craft. Plus it’s a Dollar Tree craft, so it’s inexpensive, too!
Gnome Easter Basket
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about making fun and easy crafts for the house – but when the kiddo asks, I step-up and deliver. So, when the request came down for a gnome Easter basket, I got to work with inexpensive supplies from Dollar Tree and made my little bunny squeal!
It’s a quick craft you can make in minutes – and the colors are fully customizable based on availability of materials and what your kiddo prefers. So, if you’re ready to make a DIY gnome Easter basket, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy Easter crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make an Easter Basket Gnome
- I got all of my supplies, including the Easter egg bucket, at the Dollar Tree. But you do not have to be restricted to what I could find. If you want to use one of the more traditional woven reed baskets or even a canvas bucket, go for it – this tutorial would work for any of them!
- To make this a very functional Easter egg basket, I decided I did not want to use faux fur on the beard. Too much grass and leaves – all the dirty that could get in that and really just look bad before we even got our Easter egg hunt done. So, I went with a fun twist: curled ribbon!
- Let’s chat about that nose. I normally use a wood ball or polymer clay bead for my gnome noses. In this instance, though, I wanted something softer – and larger than any wood ball I had laying around. So, I whipped-up a quick nose using felt. But you can absolutely use a wood ball, if you have one that you feel is sized right.
How Do I Make this Gnome Easter Basket?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easter Gnome Crafts You Might Like
- Easy Bunny Gnome Sewing Pattern – If you love an easy sewing pattern for gnomes, this simple DIY is perfect for fluffy, squishy ears and adorable wiggly toes!
- No-Sew Bunny Gnome Pattern – Use this pattern to make an adorable, squishy gnome without a stitch to add to your Easter farmhouse decor.
- Fast and Quick Easter Gnome Yard Flag – Literally one of the quickest and easiest DIY crafts I’ve done in an while, this sublimation yard flag is fun and simple!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Easter crafts board on Pinterest.