Gingerbread House Mason Jar Cookie Gift with Printable Recipe
This gingerbread house mason jar cookie gift is a perfect DIY jar gift idea that you can make in just minutes! And it looks stunning.
Gingerbread House Mason Jar Cookie Gift
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore gifting. Receiving is great and all–I love getting fun things I wouldn’t ever get for myself. But what I really love? Giving gifts. I know it’s probably cliche, but I really do love giving. And one of the best ideas I’ve had for this year? This gingerbread house mason jar cookie gift!
RELATED READING: BEST GIFT IN A JAR IDEAS FOR ALL OCCASIONS
It’s such a quick and fun gift idea. It’s an experience of making cookies with the kids. It’s the smell of gingerbread baking in the oven. It’s the cut little luminary they can make from their decoupaged mason jar when they’re done with the cookies. If you’re ready to give a gift that keeps on giving, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy DIY gifts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Mason Jar Cookie Gift Idea
- First, grab these awesome gingerbread house napkins here to make the jar the world’s cutest mason jar gift idea. I mean, really. Look at that little cookie house!
- Then you’re going to need the printable you can grab here. It’s really helpful for you to have it when you gift it so your gift recipient knows what in the world to do with all these awesome smelling ingredients!
- If you decide you want to make this gingerbread cookie recipe for yourself, you can just add the butter, egg and vanilla to the flour, cocoa and baking soda in a large bowl and mix. Roll them out and bake until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack and enjoy. Basically, just follow the instructions on the printable card. Easy enough!
- Oh, and one other thing, this gift in a jar idea is made using those big 1 1/2 pint-sized jars like these. So, make sure to grab some of those from the craft store or the grocery store. The napkin won’t fit on a regular sized jar.
How Do I Make this Gingerbread House Mason Jar Cookie Gift?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
More Ideas for Gifts in a Jar You Might Like
- Santa Cookies Gift in a Jar – Kids love giving Santa cookies–and they love making the cookies even more. So, of course, there will be excitement when they receive this awesome neighbor gift.
- Mason Jar Brownie Mix in a Jar – Everyone loves brownies. Everyone. So making brownie mix in a jar, it’s the most awesome thing you can give. Trust this brownie-loving-lady.
- Coffee Mason Jar Gift Idea – If you have coffee lover in your friends group or holiday swap circle, this is the PERFECT gift!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY holiday gifts board on Pinterest.