These football cupcakes are perfect for Game Day or any day! The easy recipe and trick for making the football are adorable!
Football Cupcakes – Perfect for Game Day
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we’re waiting for the best day of food in football. Yes, that’s a real thing – Super Bowl parties and big game playoff get-togethers are some of the best snacking there is!
Today, we’re sharing a fun and easy football cupcakes recipe for any chocolate lover. The kids will go bananas over this because you can call them candy cupcakes and really get their attention. This cupcake recipe is easy enough to make and the cupcake decorating idea is done in no time.
Pin This to Save for Later
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Tips to Make This Fun Football Dessert Idea
When I’m baking or cooking for a large crowd or event, I like to plan out what I can prepare ahead of time to make the “day of” easier. I want to enjoy in the fun, too! Here are a few ways you can prep this fun cupcake idea ahead of time.
- Bake the cupcakes the night before.
- Mold all of the chocolate pieces while watching your favorite show (or watching the kids clean their room which is what I did this morning).
- Use leftover candies to mold little chocolate footballs for the dessert table or as a fun addition to the kid’s plates.
- If you can find it, use premade cookie icing (like this) for the white laces. Otherwise, you’ll need white frosting, a piping bag, and a #3 tip.
Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
If you need a vanilla cupcake recipe, I recommend making our Lazy Girl’s Easy Vanilla Cupcakes. They take less than 30-minutes and use ingredients you likely have on hand.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
Additional Supplies and Notes: More Dessert Recipes >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 40mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 1g
Additional Supplies and Notes:
More Dessert Recipes >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
More Super Bowl Party Treats and Football Dessert Ideas
If you’re looking for more easy dessert ideas for the big game, check out what other fun football treats are still to come:
- Football Brownies – You Have to See These (and the surprise on top)!
- Football Field Rice Krispies Treats – Perfect Way to Get the Kids in the Kitchen
- Football Shaped Rice Krispies (Made with Cocoa Krispies)
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.