These adorable (and easy) football brownies are perfect for game day. The surprise chocolate-covered strawberry makes this dessert fun for all ages!
Game Day Football Brownies
The big game is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited… for the food.
Football is fun, but honestly, when I turn the corner and see a spread of football food, my soul smiles. From crisp veggies and dips to blazing Buffalo wings, the food might be my favorite thing about football.
These fudgy football brownies are a perfect game day dessert. The best part is that they don’t take forever to make. Let’s get started.
Pin This to Save for Later
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Tips on How to Make This Fun Football Brownie Recipe
Brownies, in general, are easy-peasy and loved by all. The frosting tip does most of the work in this quick football recipe but here are a few tips to make it go smoothly:
- Use a brownie mix or box brownies if you have them on hand.
- Don’t overmix a brownie batter – just ask your grandma, she’ll tell you.
- Turn these into football brownie bites easily by adding these football candy pieces.
- If you want to learn how to cut brownies into football shapes, just get this cutter (easy).
- Make it easy and grab cookie icing for the grass and football laces.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
More Dessert Recipes >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<< All nutrition information is estimated. Please calculate your exact brands and ingredients when accuracy is desired.
Football and Field
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g
More Dessert Recipes >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
All nutrition information is estimated. Please calculate your exact brands and ingredients when accuracy is desired.
More Super Bowl Dessert Ideas
If you’re looking for more easy Super Bowl dessert ideas, check out these fan favorites:
- Football Cupcakes – Perfect for Game Day!
- Football Field Rice Krispies Treats
- Football Shaped Rice Krispies (Made with Cocoa Krispies)
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.