These easy football field Rice Krispies treats are perfect for game day. Get the kids in the kitchen for a little help with this fun football dessert.
What You'll Find On This Page
Football Field Rice Krispies Treats
Here at the Ruffles and Rain Boots house, I love watching the Big Game. Well, let me be more specific: I love eating during the Big Game. Tables full of tasty appetizers and delicious desserts – who wouldn’t love that?
These football field Rice Krispies treats are going to help make the dessert table something to look at this year. The best part is that they couldn’t be easier to make! Let’s get started.
Save or Share for Later
No time to make these now but LOVE the idea? Save this to your favorite treat recipe pin board or share it to a fun Facebook group.
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Kids in the Kitchen – Football Rice Krispies Treats
This is a fun recipe to get the kids in the kitchen for a little help. They LOVE to squish the cereal into shapes (and take a few bites while they’re at it).
- Buy brownies and decorate them when you’re pressed for time (or have very little ones).
- Replace the green candy melts with green frosting (homemade or canned).
- When replacing the candy melts with frosting, make a soft buttercream or microwave the tub frosting for a few seconds to make it easy to spread.
Items Needed for This Recipe
In addition to the ingredients, here are a few more items to have on hand and ready to use when making this fun football food idea.
- A 9 x 9-inch baking pan
- Green candy melts (here is the brand we use)
- White decorating gel or white cookie icing
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making treats here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
More Super Bowl and Football Dessert Ideas
If you’re looking for more easy Super Bowl dessert ideas, check out these fan favorites:
- Easy Football Cupcakes – Perfect for Game Day!
- Fun Football Brownies – Check Out the Suprise On Top
- Football Shaped Rice Krispies (Made with Cocoa Krispies)
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to your favorite football eats and treats pin board or share it on Facebook.