This coffee soap recipe is so simple and easy to make and feels like you’re pampering your skin while giving it a pick-me-up. Using this homemade soap will be like having your very own spa day right at home.
Learn how to use melt and pour soap base to create a coffee gift idea any java lover will ooh and ahh over. Let’s go through the easy coffee soap tutorial together, step by step, without you having to become a master soap maker or work with scary lye solutions!
Be sure to check out my Melt and Pour Monster Soap which is a fun soap activity for the kids!
Easy Coffee Soap
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making our own beauty and skin products. My daughter and I make our own soaps and bath bombs so we can control the ingredients while getting creative.
Although my daughter sat this one out, I put together this easy DIY soap recipe in an afternoon. It’s a fun way to use up some coffee beans that have been open a while and leftover melt and pour soap base.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share This
Are you looking forward to making this soap recipe but need to gather up ingredients? Save this easy soap DIY to an easy crafts pin board or share it with a crafting group on Facebook. Both will make it easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Melt and Pour Coffee Soap Tips
- You’re going to need both coffee grounds and coffee beans for this easy DIY bar soap so plan ahead and get both. The grounds will actually be less visible but the beans look really cool on top.
- Although I created a pretty thick layer of coffee beans, if you’re making this soap DIY for others as a gift, go a bit lighter. Three or four coffee beans on top will make it easy for them to dispose of the accent easily. It’s just as impressive without them.
- Pay attention to the steps and work quickly. Quick soaps like this one are fun but we need to keep moving so nothing solidifies before our pour.
- Use whatever soap molds you have on hand or can find, but silicone is best for easy removal.
- This is a unique homemade gift idea and is perfectly paired with the coffee sugar scrub recipe here for a fun, themed gift basket. Add a coffee shop gift card and you’ll be seen as a gift-giving diva!
How To Make DIY Coffee Bean Soap
Not everyone makes their own soap so sharing it with others is so much fun. You can easily gift this to family and friends for holidays, birthdays, and more. Put it in a gift box with tissue paper or pick up some cellophane bags to seal it.
More Fun Beauty Recipes
- Spa Mason Jar Gift Idea for Teens – Even teens can get in on the spa day fun at home!
- This Calendula Bath Bomb Recipe is Perfection – Fast, easy, and a great way to have a relaxing bath at home.
- Easy Milk Bath Bomb Recipe – Talk about the perfect way to give yourself silky smooth skin.
Please Save or Share This DIY Soap Recipe
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to an easy crafts idea pin board or share it with a group on Facebook.