Make This Fun Ho Ho Ho Mickey Christmas Cricut Craft
This absolutely adorable ho ho ho Mickey Christmas Cricut craft is one of my favorite holiday crafts ever because it’s simple and CUTE!
Ho Ho Ho Mickey Christmas Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love how easy and fast it is to whip out a project with the Cricut. And when the project ends up so cute, well, I just want to put a funny hat on and do a little dance. So. Cute.
RELATED READING: BEST FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
With just a couple of items and a little paint, these adorable ho ho ho mantle decoration pieces are ready to be displayed. Perfect for so many uses. Grab your red paint and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Christmas Mickey Craft
- Click here to get the full Mickey Mouse Ho Ho Ho silhouette SVG set. If you don’t have a Cricut, you can still make this project. Just print out one of the files, trace it onto the chip board and cut out your shapes with a craft knife.
- To make the little Santa hats, I used some scraps of red velvet but you can use red minky, red fleece or even red felt. Take care, though, if you choose to use a fabric that frays, to hem the project so that you don’t have fraying edges.
- If you’ve never worked with chipboard on the Cricut before, you can grab some 12×12 sheets here that cut nicely on the Cricut Maker. I like to use this material anytime I need something that will stand up on it’s own and it’s worked beautifully every time.
How Do I Make this Ho Ho Ho Mickey Christmas Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Holiday Mickey Mouse Crafts You Might Like
- Mickey and Minnie Terra Cotta Pot Ornaments – Simple, fun and a great project for kids, even, you can have these ornaments ready to put on the tree so fast!
- Mickey Christmas Wreath – A great wreath for anyone who loves a good and easy craft – and a little pop of Disney on your door.
- Farmhouse Mickey Centerpiece Mantle Decor – A little bit of buffalo check and some holiday greenery combine to make an epic mantle piece.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Mickey holiday crafts board on Pinterest.