There’s just something ridiculously adorable about this cute Christmas back of truck SVG collection for holiday crafts. The little tree, the cut out options–perfection.
Christmas Back of Truck SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the Christmas farm truck as a great addition to the overall farmhouse Christmas decor I’ve got going. But I wanted something new this year, so I made these super cute variations on one of my favorite themes: the Christmas truck tailgate. It’s simple, but so cute and with the three options? Perfection.
If you’re ready to make some of the cutest holiday DIYs for your farmhouse Christmas decor, let’s get started.
How Do I Download this Christmas Farm Truck SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use the Christmas Truck Cut File for Cricut
- Ok, so I love farmhouse Christmas trucks like nothing else. I could literally put a truck on basically anything. BUT, I totally respect that not everyone is like that. So, what I recommend is starting with a kitchen towel or pillowcase like this high-quality canvas one.
- When you’re working with heat transfer vinyl (HTV), be sure to mirror your image. I always forget to and I waste so much vinyl. Just keep that in mind, please.
- Speaking of HTV…I recently did something I never thought I would: I bought an EasyPress Mini. So silly, I know, but I thought “an iron is good enough”. Boy was I wrong–the EasyPress Mini works like magic and is so much faster/better/awesome than an iron. So, if you haven’t tried one, do that, it’s amazing.
Get 45 More Free and Premium Christmas SVG Files
Crafting for the holidays can be hard and I’d like to help make it easy. I’ve put a ton of my brand new designs into the shop and are giving them away to subscribers for free. Happy holidays, indeed. Whether or not you’re already getting the Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter, just pop your info into the box below and you’ll receive 12 days of crafty happiness delivered right to your inbox.
NOTE: these back of truck files are not included in the free set of 12 days of SVGs.
Get the 12 Days of Christmas Cut Files (45 in All!)
No matter the time of year, crafters are always preparing for the holidays, right? I love designing cut files and crafts for the season!
I'm giving away so many free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. You'll get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Get the Christmas Back of Red Truck SVG Collection Here
Click here to get the Christmas back of red truck SVG collection for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Christmas Gnome Trio SVG Set – I love how cute this trio of little gnomes is. you just swap out the hat and you have a whole new gnome!
- Polar Bear Mandala SVG – If you’re looking for an epic holiday decor item, this beautiful mandala in a polar bear shape is perfection.
- Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign with Free SVG – I love this set of gnomes–they greet me every time I come come!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.