Baby’s First Christmas SVG for Cricut and Silhouette
Whether you’re making a keepsake for yourself, to sell, or give as a gift, these Baby’s First Christmas SVG files are all fun and fresh designs. And the best part is that they all include a commercial use license so you can sell your created goods!
My First Christmas SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love designing Christmas SVG files. No, seriously – if you go to the SVG shop (free and premium designs), you’ll know what I mean. I cannot stop myself and will design holiday sublimation in March, draw out Christmas bib SVG designs in August, and well, by October I have already been making holiday crafts for 3 months!
But today, I am gathering up some of my favorite “Baby’s First Christmas” SVG and sublimation designs for you. These are going to make quick work of any ‘my first Christmas’ crafts you have on the brain. Let’s get started.
Note: commercial use license means that you can complete finished goods with these files. You may never sell the original file or alter it and attempt to resell. Please read licenses as artists enforce them.
RELATED READING: The Best Free Christmas SVG Files!
No Time to Make Now? Share
If you need to gather supplies or find the most adorable bodysuit EVER, I get it. Share this to your favorite Facebook crafting group or save it to your bookmarks (on Pinterest or your browser).
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There are affiliate links in this article to partners I use.
Tips to Making a Baby’s First Christmas Gift
- Texture is something to keep in mind when designing for wee ones. Flock HTV is great but it might not hold up to as many washings as a stretch HTV.
- When you’re using a heat press with these or any baby SVG designs (HTV or sublimation), use a pressing pillow to avoid getting the seams under the press.
- Sizing your designs smaller is usually a better idea than larger because of those adorable, rotund little baby bellies. ;)
- Get quality Gerber bodysuits (Onesies®). The materials are soft and take vinyl and sublimation ink well. I’ve also had good luck with the Rabbit Skin brand.
- Oh, and be sure to check the material and percentage of content before ordering for sublimation… I’ve made that mistake so many times.
More Christmas SVG Files to Download
- Free 12 Days of Christmas SVG Files – Crafting can be an expensive hobby, so I have 48 different styles I can send your way over 12 days. Just sign up on the big gray box and start receiving the joy.
- Red Truck SVG Files and Bundles – Friends, this red truck is an iconic element for a farmhouse or country Christmas and there are some free ones!
- Dear Santa SVG Set – If you want to laugh and have some really cool designs for Christmas signs, clothing, and more, just pop on over.
Please Save and Share This Fun Christmas SVG List
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please consider sharing this to your favorite crafting group on Facebook or saving it to a save spot like a bookmark or Pinterest board.