These adorable Ariel mouse ears are so easy, they’re a perfect craft for kids on a lazy weekend afternoon. They are so quick for the kids to make, they are PERFECT for a Little Mermaid family movie night.
Ariel Mouse Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, my daughter loves the fun songs and colorful characters in the The Little Mermaid. One of her first rides at Disneyland was Ariel’s Undersea Adventure… and then we rode it another 12 times before we left.
These Ariel mouse ears are a quick, fun craft little ones can make themselves. Note: we used a glue gun because I was helping, however, craft glue works just as well. It does, however, take quite a bit more time to dry.
If your little ones love the movie, too, and are interested in making some Ariel Minnie ears of their own, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Save this to your Disney crafts pin board or share it to a fun and crafty Facebook group so you can find it when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Ariel Minnie Ears
- Keep in mind that although your kiddos can certainly stack on as many shells as they’d like on their Ariel Minnie ears. It will make the ears a bit heavier, so you might recommend just a couple of shells.
- It can be hard for us mamas to let the kids do it on their own. When their circles aren’t perfect and they ask for help, you be the judge of fixing it or leaving it. I chose to leave it because I wanted my daughter to do this from start to finish on her own.
- If you have scraps of foam, felt, or fabric, all will work for this project. Be sure to raid the craft bins before heading to the store.
How Do I Make These Ariel Mouse Ears?
I’m so glad you asked, below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section below.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More The Little Mermaid crafts You Might Like
- All the Best Ariel Mickey Ears – You want Ariel Mickey ears, well, these are the best ones you’ll ever find!
- DIY No-Sew Ariel Minnie Ears You’ll Love – A little bit simpler, but a lot of fun, these DIY Minnie ears will be the star of the show.
- All Sorts of Awesome DIY Mickey Ears and Minnie Ears – Every Mickey ear we’ve ever made at Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafts pin board.