Make this Scary Good Zombie Popcorn for a Halloween Snack
This year, I’m making this easy zombie popcorn for a fun Halloween snack. The kids aren’t going to know what hit them–well, they might if they have their eyes open, but yeah. LOL!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really get into the holidays, but Halloween has a super special place in our hearts. Its the only holiday where there’s not “traditional” food that I have to kind of work within. With Halloween, I can be as crazy-creative as I want and no one cares. That’s why I made this spooky good zombie popcorn.
RELATED READING: HALLOWEEN CRAFTS AND FOOD
This halloween popcorn recipe is so simple, it’s scary-easy to make. And the kids will scream–in delight–when they taste the combination of candy-covered popcorn and, well, candy. If you’re ready to scare the pants off some people with a fun halloween snack, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Halloween snack ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Halloween Popcorn Recipe
- Let the popcorn cool COMPLETELY. You will be sorry if you mix it all together before it’s cooled. Giant clumps, that’s all I’m saying.
- Don’t like liquorish? No big deal! This would be equally yummy with strawberry twist candies.
- If you’re serving this at a school party, have your kiddos help stuff it into bags so that each kiddo just gets one serving and you don’t run out before everybody gets a chance to take a bite out of zombie popcorn.
How Do I Make this Zombie Popcorn?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Halloween Snack Ideas You Might Like
- Halloween Crafts and Food – All the best ideas for an epic snack and activity filled Halloween party!
- Easy Ghost Cupcakes – Absolutely the least scary cupcakes you’ve ever seen. Casper ain’t got nothing on these! LOL!
- Frankenstein Cupcakes – The ultimate monster, but super cute, because, you know, kids.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Halloween snack ideas board on Pinterest.