Use this tote bag SVG bundle to make funny totes, make up bags, and more with a Cricut, Silhouette, or even a laser! Featuring seven unique designs, there is something for everyone.
Canvas bags are a great beginner Cricut project idea. They can be made with a single color of heat transfer vinyl, Infusible Ink, or even puff or flock vinyl!
RELATED READING: The Best Quotes for Crafters (And Craft SVGs Designs)
What You'll Find On This Page
Tote Bag SVG Files for Commercial Use
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I sat down and designed a few designs to use up some canvas totes I moved from Seattle to Austin. Working down this massive craft stash is hard work!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
I figured someone else would love these funny tote bag SVG designs, too, so I am sharing them today. And if you’re a new Cricut user or a beginner with Silhouette, don’t worry – the entire array of file types is included to make this easy to sue.
If you love this but can’t download it now, save this to an easy crafts pin board or share it to Facebook. Either way will make it easy to find when you’re ready to start making DIY tote bags!
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
RELATED READING: The Best Christmas Shirt SVG Files (Free and Premium)
A Cricut Craft to Make and Sell
This SVG set comes with a full product usage commercial license, meaning you can use your Cricut or Silhouette to create final products to sell. Keep reading and you will learn how easy it is to make this project. A few reasons you should offer this up as a product:
- Tote bag blanks are inexpensive and freely available online or at craft stores.
- These can be bundled together for an easy upsell / discount offer.
- Bags can be made small or large, capturing the impulse buy.
- Leftover vinyl sheets from bundles can be used so they aren’t wasted; even if it’s not your favorite color or pattern, they will likely look good on a bag.
For more projects ideas to make for profit, read this Cricut crafts to sell list for inspiration.
How to Make a Tote Bag with This SVG Bundle
If you’re new to creating with SVG files, know that you can use this bundle no matter the machine. Included in this set are SVG, PNG, EPS, and DXF files so there is something for everyone, no matter the software version of your Cricut, Silhouette, or Brother cutting machine.
You will need: a cutting machine, software, vinyl (see below for options), a ruler, a weeding tool, and a heat press. Unlike sublimation, working with heat transfer vinyl (HTV) does not require you to insert something inside the bag.
- Download the zip file and unzip the folder.
- Measure the bag you’re using and decide on the size of the tote bag SVG design. Note: it’s a good idea to leave at least an inch on all sides and even a few on the bottom.
- Upload the SVG (or other file type) to your software.
- Size the SVG design to fit the bag. Note: you can unlock each design, however, be sure not to stretch it too much.
- Place the heat transfer vinyl (or puff, flock or other heat-applied vinyl) onto the mat per the instructions.
- Indicate the file to cut heat transfer vinyl and send it to the machine to cut. Remember to MIRROR the design when working with HTV.
- Remove the material from the mat and weed the design (remove everything except the design).
- Place the material onto the tote bag, ensuring it is centered or aligned. Press the vinyl with a heat press (or Cricut Easy Press) per the vinyl instructions and remove the cover sheet.
Some Free SVG Designs You Might Like
- Free “Most Likely To” Christmas SVG Designs – The entire family can get the t-shirt, pajama top, or ornament that describes them best!
- Free Christmas Heartbeat SVG Set – Use one or all of these fun designs for gift cards, shirts, or anything else you can think of.
- Free Merry Christmas SVG Files and Project Ideas – Everyone needs these Christmas cut files in their collection.
- Free Christmas Truck SVG Files to Use This Holiday Season – One of my most popular SVG articles uses the iconic red truck for Christmas crafts.
Please Save or Share Set of Tote Bag SVGs
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to a gift ideas pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.
How to Use This SVG Set
Each file created in this bundle comes with a free commercial use license – it’s very generous! Add each item to your cart and checkout with a zero balance. If you want to browse and add anything to your cart, here is a 30% off coupon for any SVG or sublimation single file or bundle: BecauseWhyNot
Included in this set are SVG, EPS, PNG, and DXF file types loaded in a zip file. Double click the file to open it. If that doesn’t work, use a search engine to search “how to open a zip file on [your device].”
These designs cannot be uploaded to any print on demand service (Amazon Merch, Redbubble, etc.). All rights remain with Ruffles and Rain Boots, SND Developments, LLC.
How to Download This SVG Bundle for Totes
Add this tote bag cut file bundle here your cart. Once you add the digital download to your cart, add some more items (free or premium SVGs), and checkout – it’s as simple as that. The commercial use license will be provided for your records in the download.