Whip Up a Rapunzel Minnie Ears Hat to Protect Little Faces
As with me, my kiddos are so easily baked under the sun, so for our Disney trip, they’re making their own Rapunzel Minnie ears hat! It’s simple, fun and ridiculously adorable on their little heads. It’s the best day ever.
Rapunzel Minnie Ears Hat
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are really enjoying making all the coolest DIY Minnie ears for Disney. And the kids, well, they’re watching and want their own. Aaaaaand so, it makes sense that, since the kids are obsessed with Tangled, they’d want to make an awesome Rapunzel Minnie ears hat.
Which is great, because, honestly, I love it when my kids want to make their own crafts and have a good time with me. Mothers know best, after all. Just kidding. I’ll stop now. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Minnie ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these Rapunzel Ears for Disney
- Need a template for the sun on the hat? Do a quick search, you’ll find a ton. Or, if your little one is like mine, turn on the movie and wait until you get to the spot where the sun is featured.
- When you’re using the hot glue to make these Rapunzel ears for Disney, be generous, but don’t squeeze too much out. If you do squeeze out, it’s ok, just wipe it up right away or use a razor blade later.
- Let your kiddo get involved in the painting and the gluing and the braiding. The more involved they are, the more they’ll love their Rapunzel Minnie ears hat.
How Do I Make this Rapunzel Minnie Ears Hat?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Minnie Ears You Might Like
- Ways to DIY Minnie Ears that Will Wow Your Fans – Honestly, there may be too many cool choices here to really make just one. You may have to make more than one is what I’m saying.
- No-Sew Snow White Minnie Ears – Oh, these are one of my all-time favorite Disney Princess Minnie ears. You have to check them out.
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – She’s the original fierce Disney princess and she’s going to pew-pew-pew you. But only if you’re part of the Empire (rebel scum are safe).
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Minnie ears board on Pinterest.