Easy Mermaid Tail Lollipops or Suckers
These easy mermaid tail lollipops are a simple and fun activity for a rainy day or mermaid party. In less than 10 minutes, everyone can enjoy a sweet treat perfect for any Little Mermaid fan.
If you’re setting up a mermaid party, be sure to check out other creative mermaid treats, mermaid crafts, and even a mermaid snack mix everyone goes wild for!
RELATED READING: Make This (Easy) Magical Mermaid Snack Mix
Mermaid Tail Lollipops – Make Easy Lollipops!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, my daughter loves mermaids and I really get a kick out of making her yummy mermaid food ideas. There are a few ideas for mermaid foods below, but one of the easiest treats we’ve made is this simple recipe for mermaid tail lollipops.
These mermaid suckers are literally one ingredient. The one ingredient? Jolly Ranchers.
Who doesn’t love Jolly Ranchers? We took the idea of windowpane (or stained-glass) cookies and turned them into mermaid lollipops. And they couldn’t be cuter!
No Time to Make This Now? Save This for Later
Gathering ideas for a party? Need to pick up some candy or our favorite mold? Use the sharing buttons to save this to a mermaid ideas pin board or share it to Facebook. It’ll will make it easy to find when you’re ready to begin.
Tips to Make Fun Mermaid Suckers (Great for a Mermaid Party Favor)
- Mermaid lollipops are best enjoyed immediately (mostly because they taste amazing and are so fun). If you choose to store them, place them in an air-tight container.
- If you’re making these for a mermaid party favor, use a small cellophane bag to protect them. Tie it with a thank you card or just some fun ribbon to match your theme.
- You can either cut your Jolly Ranchers or put them in a plastic baggie and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Use these mermaid suckers to decorate cupcakes or even use them as a mermaid cake topper idea – how cute would that be?
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There are affiliate links within this article.
More Mermaid Food Ideas You Might Like
- Mermaid Toast Treat – Breakfast, snack or whatever, if my kids want it, I’ll make them this mermaid treat anytime because it’s actually kinda awesome and fun to make.
- Mermaid Decorated Cookies – These are so fun to make. You have to have a little patience when you’re learning, but the result is SO CUTE!
- Mermaid Popcorn Favors – Simple, kid-made treats that are perfect for a mermaid birthday party, these little mermaid treats come together so fast.
Please Save or Share This Mermaid Party Treat
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it with a creative group on Facebook or save it to your favorite mermaid pin board.
How to Make This Mermaid Lollipops Recipe
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, let me know in the comments section below.
You will need a mermaid tail mold made of silicone like this one. The silicone will allow the mermaid suckers to be removed easily. And the best part? If you want to melt chocolate into little mermaid tail candies, you can use the same mold! Psst: get some luster dust and really “up the wow factor.”