These easy mermaid tail lollipops are a simple and fun activity for a rainy day or mermaid party. In less than 10 minutes, everyone can enjoy a sweet treat perfect for any Little Mermaid fan.
Mermaid Tail Lollipops
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, my daughter loves mermaids and I really get a kick out of making her yummy mermaid food ideas. There are a few ideas for mermaid foods below, but one of the easiest treats we’ve made is this simple recipe for mermaid tail lollipops.
These mermaid suckers are literally one ingredient. The one ingredient? Jolly Ranchers.
Who doesn’t love Jolly Ranchers? We took the idea of windowpane (or stained-glass) cookies and turned them into mermaid lollipops. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Gathering ideas for a party? Need to pick up some candy or our favorite mold? Pin this to your favorite mermaid food ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Fun Mermaid Lollipops
- Mermaid lollipops are best enjoyed immediately (mostly because they taste amazing and are so fun). If you choose to store them, place them in an air-tight container.
- If you’re making these for a mermaid party favor, use a small cellophane bag to protect them.
- You can either cut your Jolly Ranchers or put them in a plastic baggie and crush them with a rolling pin.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
How Do I Make these Mermaid Tail Lollipops?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, let me know in the comments section below.
More Mermaid Food Ideas You Might Like
- Mermaid Toast Treat – Breakfast, snack or whatever, if my kids want it, I’ll make them this mermaid treat anytime because it’s actually kinda awesome and fun to make.
- Mermaid Decorated Cookies – These are so fun to make. You have to have a little patience when you’re learning, but the result is SO CUTE!
- Mermaid Popcorn Favors – Simple, kid-made treats that are perfect for a mermaid birthday party, these little mermaid treats come together so fast.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite mermaid board on Pinterest.