Make this hugs and kisses cupcake recipe and bring the smiles on Valentine’s Day. Perfect for a class party or a get-together with friends, these are sure to please!
Hugs and Kisses Cupcake Recipe
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love sharing fun Valentine’s Day cupcake recipes with you. You might have seen our other X’s and O’s style Valentine’s Day cupcake made with fondant.
If you just squinched up your face at the thought of fondant, I hear ya – fondant is a dessert diving line. Some love it, others can take it, and well, there’s everyone else who lifts it off and won’t touch it.
Should you be the face-squinching type, this hugs and kisses cupcake recipe is for you! It’s fun and it’s topped with candy.
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Tips for Making the Easiest Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
These are a fun and easy cupcake for Valentine’s Day, so I don’t have too many tricks for this one. What I learned when making these:
- After you pour in the candy, run a toothpick inside the letter molds. It will help reduce air bubbles.
- You’ll have breakage and they won’t all come out perfectly. :)
- Use the letter molds – I tried using cookie cutters – big fail!
- If you’re creating a Valentine’s Day cupcake playlist on YouTube, here is our video for these adorable Hugs and Kisses cupcakes.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
For more amazing cupcakes, visit RufflesAndRainBoots.com All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
The Best Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
Cupcake Frosting Recipe
Candy Heart Cupcake Decorations
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 0g
For more amazing cupcakes, visit RufflesAndRainBoots.com
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Other Valentine’s Day Cupcakes You Might Like
I mentioned that I love cupcakes, right? Let me give you a glimpse into my crazy… Here are a few more Valentine’s Day cupcake decorating ideas you might like:
- Teddy Bear Cupcakes – Cuties for your cuties! Seriously, these are adorable.
- Hilarious Poop Emoji Cupcakes – They are as funny as you think and draw a chuckle.
- See all of Ruffles and Rain Boots’ Valentine’s Day cupcakes here.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful! Share this to Facebook or save to your favorite Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest.