You are going to have so much fun making this easy DIY tic tac toe game kids activity. Best part? It’s the easiest boredom buster you’re going to find!
Easy DIY Tic Tac Toe Kids Activity
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have found ourselves to be kind of out of on a little run of “boredom” at our house lately. No surprise. With raining off and on and no school, it’s like we just can’t keep the kid occupied enough. So, I came up with this fun kids activity of making a whole DIY tic tac toe set!
It was all-made by the kiddo, except for making the tape lines straight on the bag (I did that because the first 3 attempts by the kiddo were less than perfect enough for her). And, the very best part? Now we have an awesome DIY game to play anytime we want–it even travels! If you’re ready to make this awesome boredom buster, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kids activity board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Boredom Buster
- Allow the paint to dry fully before playing the game–so much sloppy mess occurs when you don’t let it dry.
- Let the kids choose the colors–heck, if they want to do the whole rainbow, let ’em. No reason to turn this into some kind of monochromatic sad sack.
- Turn this into a much longer activity by having the kids gather the rocks out in the yard!
- You’ll need someone to make a score card, if your kids are a little older, because this is a fast DIY game–and the first to win 3 out of 5 wins…or 6 out of 10…or 30 out of 50.
How Do I Make this DIY TIC TAC TOE KIDS ACTIVITY?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Boredom Busters You Might Like
- No-Fail Slime Recipes for Kids – You need some activities to keep the kid from being bored out of their mind? Here are 10 science experiments that turn into slime!
- Nature Loose Parts Play with Free Printable – So much fun times in the backyard with finding a bunch of loose things to play with!
- Printable Gnome Board Game – The kids will have a blast making up their own games and playing them non-stop.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids activity ideas board on Pinterest.