I have to say that this Christmas cowboy gnome, with his fun Christmas boots, is definitely the cutest Christmas gnome I’ve ever made. And I seriously think I need about a dozen of them now.
What You'll Find On This Page
Christmas Cowboy Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we made the cutest Christmas cowboy gnome the other day. I mean, usually, I’d talk about what inspired me and why I made it, but really, this is not something I need to explain. It’s a Christmas cowboy gnome and that’s explanation enough.
And yeah, I know, I can’t make my entire Christmas tree go with this adorable Christmas gnome, but would anyone blame me if I tried? Probably not. If you’re ready to make this adorable holiday tomte, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make a Christmas gnome
- Click here to download the free pattern for this Christmas tomte. You could certainly try to make it without the pattern–I’m sure it could be done. But why bother when you have a pattern?!
- When you’re making the hat, be sure to be very careful with the hot glue. If you make a mess, you’ll need to clean it up immediately. Which can be done with an Exacto knife. But, its easier to just be neat on the front-end.
- Be sure to cut the Mongolian fur with an Exacto knife on the backside of the fur and only cut the fabric. That way the beard can be fluffy and full.
How Do I Make this Christmas Cowboy Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas DIY Ideas You Might Like
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments – Seriously one of the easiest DIY gnome tutorials that you will find. And the results are a stunning ornament you’ll be proud this is on your tree!
- All the Best Christmas Crafts and Food Ideas – So much fun to be had in this one post. And we update it frequently, so you need to bookmark this page, for sure!
- DIY Adorable Gnome Pillow – An awesome no-sew project that makes for the most adorable holiday decoration.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas DIY ideas board on Pinterest.