This is a quick, easy, inexpensive, and adorable snow globe Christmas bath salts gift idea. Make a batch for that someone who could use a little pampering.
An Inexpensive But Thoughtful Gift Idea
During the holidays, we never pamper ourselves. We’re running around trying to make everything “just so” for the kids, grab everything on our gift list, and whip up a tasty, treat-filled holiday menu.
And it can be exhausting.
And I can be forgetful. Like, “Oops, I forgot three people on my gift list!” forgetful…
If that’s you or you just need a simple gift idea to pamper a teacher or neighbor, these Christmas bath salts will fit the bill nicely. They’re adorable to gift and a blessing to receive.
Get Bath Bomb, Shower Fizzy, and Scrub Tutorials Delivered
Sign up for the Ruffles and Rain Boots free newsletter full of exclusives and freebies!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips for Making Christmas Bath Soaks
- be sure to get a plastic snow globe (we used this one)
- any container will work as long as it is air-tight
- you can make these a few weeks in advance and they will still be perfect for gift giving
Instructions to Assemble Christmas Bath Salts
- plastic snow globe (we used this one)
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 drops soap colorant
- peppermint essential oil
- Gold tulle (or ribbon)
- In two small bowls, add one cup of Epsom salt to each.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil into each bowl, along with a few drops of peppermint essential oil. Stir to combine.
- To one bowl, ad two drops of red soap colorant and stir until well-combined.
- Pour the uncolored salt into the snow globe and shake flat. Add a layer of red. Repeat.
- Cap the snow globe and tie a piece of gold tulle ribbon at the bottom. If you don't want to make these into a snow globe, grab any container with an air-tight seal, and put these fun Christmas bath salts in.
For more fun bath product DIY tutorials, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
Over to You
Aren’t these the easiest thing ever?! If you’d like, pair these Christmas bath salts up with one of our bath bombs and shower fizzies recipes and you’ve got the perfect Christmas gift idea for that someone who needs a little pampering.
Thanks for pinning this to your favorite beauty or holiday board – we love it when you share the fun.