I absolutely adore how these Beauty and the Beast favor boxes turned out. Not only are they pretty, but they’re so easy too! They make great fish extender gift boxes.
Beauty and the Beast Favor Boxes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a little excited about the potential idea of maybe taking a Disney Cruise in our near future…in a year…maybe, if I start pinching pennies now. But in the meantime, I’m going to make a ton of fun fish extenders and one of the ideas the kiddo and I decided to tackle was making Beauty and the Beast favor boxes!
These easy Beauty and the Beast gift boxes are so easy, by the end, my little one was making them on her own. And I love the way they turned out. We had about 30 of them ready to fill with goodies in about 20 minutes. It’s so much fun to craft with the kid. If you’re ready to make some killer cute paper boxes for fish extender gifts, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make DIY Gift Boxes
- First, click here to get the favor box template. There’s so much to unpack in making your own paper box, it’s just a good idea to have a template so that you can make it not lumpy and weird. Because, to be honest, that’s what happened to me before I really sat down and drew out a template for myself.
- Scrapbook paper will work as would copy paper, but, to be honest, you really want some that’s just a bit thicker than copy paper but easier to curl without bending than scrapbook paper. So, look for origami paper like this.
- For a quilling tool, a bamboo skewer works very well–no need to buy anything fancy. If your’e really in a bind, you can use a toothpick, even. Just get twirling!
- Try making a few of the roses to get the hang of it before you make your finals. Even though the kiddo and I have quilled quite a few fun projects over the years, we still do practice coils on the regular before we pick our finals.
- Use some kind of a clear glue for the assembly so that the glue won’t show. You can certainly use school glue, just hold it in place for a little bit so it sets.
How Do I Make Beauty and the Beast Favor Boxes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Beauty & the Beast Crafts You Might Like
- Belle & Beast Ornaments for Christmas or Fish Extender Gifts – I love these little ornaments and I’m definitely making some for fish extenders!
- Beauty & The Beast Bath Bombs – You’re not going to find any kind of bath bomb on the shelf that is as cool as these.
- Belle Dress-up Costume DIY – Your little princess needs a dress–and this is the easiest DIY for that.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy craft ideas board on Pinterest.