She’s got the best fairy godmothers in the world–and a prince to dance with. These Princess Aurora bath bombs are perfect for Sleeping Beauty fans, and they won’t make you yawn.
Aurora Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I give credit where credit is due. Frankly, Sleeping Beauty is the best power-napper ever. I can’t tell you how jealous I am of the nap-potential on that one. While making a bunch of Disney bath bombs for the little one, I thought: “Let’s do one for the naps.” Roll with me here.
Sleeping Beauty bath bombs are the best because you’re getting the kids in bed after their bath. Everyone wins there. Everyone. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Gathering supplies (we get ours here on Amazon). Pin this to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Sleeping Beauty DIY Bath Bombs
- Do not use food coloring for your Sleeping Beauty bath bombs. It will make your bath bombs bright but it could stain your tub.
- You can mold this recipe in any flat-backed design so they will be safe for use as Princess Aurora shower fizzies, too.
- You can use any scents, any brand of oils, and any mica colors – there are no limits.
- If your bombs crumble, see this article on trouble-shooting bath bombs and shower fizzies to find out your options to remake them.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- If you want to use your Aurora bath bombs immediately, go for it. But if you’d like the fizz to be more powerful, let these dry for at least 24 hours to get the most fizz for your bath. Plus, if there’s a little mix-up in your mix, drying them will usually work that out.
- To keep your bath bombs at top-peak-fizzy-potential, keep them in an air-tight container.
How Do I Make these Aurora Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Disney bath bombs playlist on YouTube, here is our Princess Aurora bath bombs video tutorial.
More Disney Bath Bombs You Might Like
- Ultimate List of Disney Princess Bath Bombs – If you love Disney bath bombs, this is the perfect set of Disney Princess bath bombs you will ever find!
- Ariel Bath Bombs – I wanna be where these bath bombs are–they’re so bright and pretty, I wanna see them fizzing.
- Merida Bath Bombs – Strong, opinionated and proud, she’s the princess I hope my kids grow up to be–only, without those curls, those have to be hard to comb after a bath.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.