This fall snack mix is a crowd-pleasing mix for Autumn snacking. Loaded with salty and sweet goodness, see how easily it comes together.
Fall Memories and the Snacks to Match
Pistachios. One of my Dad’s favorite snacks were the hard-to-open nuts. He liked pistachios in snack mixes or just as nature made them.
I remember the feeling when my Dad let me try to break open pistachios on my own for the first time. As you can imagine, I failed miserably. My little fingers just couldn’t do the work.
My Dad reached out to help me and because I thought he was taking it away, I popped the entire pistachio – shell and all – right into my mouth. And started chewing…
I don’t recommend doing that, friends, but I do recommend this yummy fall snack mix. It’s the perfect mix of salty and sweet. Just look at it – it’s also gorgeous on any table!
Fall Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe Ingredients
Just look at these tasty ingredients for our fun fall popcorn snack mix – they’re all crowd-pleasers.
Makes 12 servings.
- 2 cups kettle corn (or popcorn, if you prefer)
- 2 cups cereal (we used Cinnamon Life cereal)
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (my daughter’s favorite ingredient)
- 1 cup candy corn Autumn mix (or just regular candy corn)
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces (oh yeah!)
How to Make the Perfect Fall Snack Mix
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed above through the mini marshmallows.
- Be sure to mix everything before adding the last two ingredients so they don’t sink to the bottom and get hidden. ;)
This perfect little combo of sweet and salty can be stored in an airtight container on the counter for 3-5 days. But honestly, it won’t last that long!
Over to You – Snacking Nostalgia…
What are the snack mixes you remember when growing up as a kid? Are you a sweet snacker, a savory snacker, or a mix of both?
Get Creativity Delivered Every Week
If you want to join the fun here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, sign up for the once-weekly newsletter. I’ll share freebies and anything new and you’ll be the first to get them all.
Please Share This on Pinterest or Facebook
Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful.