These chalkboard graham crackers are the most adorable (and easy) back to school treat! Let’s make them together.
What You'll Find On This Page
Chalkboard Graham Crackers
First, let’s get it out of the way: aren’t these so adorable?! It makes you just tilt your head to the side and say, “Awww.”
I mean, come on – look at them…
But here’s the winner-winner part of this chicken dinner – they are easy (and fast) to make. Get the kids in the kitchen and have them help you make a few of these cute chalkboard graham crackers for:
- a teacher gift,
- a back to school treat for their classmates,
- a brand-new teacher as a graduation or certification treat,
- the first parent-teacher association meeting.
There are no weird supplies and you can use store-bought frosting or homemade. Let’s get started!
Ingredients for School Treat Graham Crackers
- Graham Crackers
- 2 cups White Candy Melts
- Chocolate Frosting (note: you could use black fondant if you like the taste)
- Green Sprinkles
- Red Heart Candies
- Decorating Bag (fitted with round tip or snip a corner after you fill it)
How to Make Chalkboard Graham Crackers
You’re done! Let each chalkboard graham cracker set until the candy hardens.
Over to You
What is your earliest memory of school? Mine is actually learning to ride a bike AT the school, my Dad holding me steady as he ran next to me.
Or that time I cut my own bangs the day before school pictures. Yeah, that one sticks out (and there’s photographic evidence of it…