A fun Christmas movie inspired me to make this snowflake shower fizzy recipe and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out. Let’s make this easy DIY bath bomb recipe.
Snowflake Shower Fizzy
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we make all our own bath stuffs like DIY bath bombs and shower fizzies. But, we really love gifting these to our friends and family. It’s like gifting a few minutes of peaceful relaxation–and it was kind of relaxing for me to make, too!
One of my favorite DIY gift ideas I made recently is this amazing snowflake shower fizzy. So simple, but super cute and fun! It really is the perfect DIY gift. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite shower fizzy recipe ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Snowflake Shower Bombs
- Shower fizzies are different than bath bombs in that they don’t need to be directly submerged in water. Place a snowflake shower fizzy or two on the shower floor away from your feet (or on an inside shower ledge). The invigorating aroma will fill your shower!
- To store these awesome snowflake shower bombs, keep them in an airtight container until you’re ready to use them. You can also shrink-wrap them (which is great for gifting). To do this just grab some cello bags (I use at least 4×6 inch), a hairdryer or heat gun, and heat the bomb while wrapped in the plastic. Press down to make sure it’s a tight seal all around. Simple?! Yup.
How Do I Make this Snowflake DIY SHower Bomb?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
More Shower Fizzy Recipe Ideas You Might Like
- Ultimate No-Fail Bath Bomb and Shower Fizzies – Because you can never really have too many bath bombs or shower fizzies, this is the go-to place for all the info you need to make the best DIY gift ideas.
- Candy Cane Shower Fizzies – For the holidays, there’s no better stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift than the one that’s homemade and demands “relaxation”.
- Christmas Bath Bombs – I can’t stress enough how much I love these bath bombs as gifts–give them all to me, and I will give you others. Best gifts ever.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite shower fizzy recipe ideas board on Pinterest.