This set of Halloween countdown printables will bring a fun and playful reminder for the kids. Grab your free printables and add some non-spooky fun to the holiday!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
What You'll Find On This Page
🎵 It’s the Final Countdown 🎵
Because we love Halloween here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, my daughter has had her Halloween costume since the beginning of July.
I’m not kidding.
We’ve outfitted her Wonder Woman costume (we got this one) with:
- the light up lasso my husband made (the lasso of truth, my daughter corrects),
- a utility belt (for her awesome accessories), and
- a sword and a shield (cardboard creations).
She’s ready. In truth, she’s been ready since July but it’s almost time for Halloween and now she’s really excited!
Halloween Countdown Printable
If your house is like mine, you are likely getting asked this question 1,672 times a day, “How many days until Halloween?”
A mom can only take so much, friends. And that’s why we’re giving you a fun, free Countdown to Halloween printable.
Actually, that’s not true. We’re sharing TWO countdowns to Halloween printables!
These come as a set so you can choose to print one and share one if you like. Or, frame one upstairs and another downstairs.
Speaking of displaying them…
How to Display Your Countdown to Halloween Printable
Below are a few ideas on how you can get the maximum benefit for the most minimal of efforts. We know how busy you are and really, this should be simple.
Frame + Dry Erase Marker
This is the easiest way to do things unless you have a laminator. If you’re in that group, scroll…
- Get an 8×10 stand-up frame from Target, The Dollar Store, or my favorite straight-to-my-door shop, Amazon. We got this one.
- Remove the back and stick the printable Halloween countdown in. Put the back on and tape a dry erase marker on a string to the side.
- Stand back and admire your craftiness.
Listen… Do you hear it? No more questions about the number of days until Halloween. Glorious.
Laminator + Dry Erase Marker
If you are one of those “prepared moms” and have a laminator, lucky you. I keep meaning to get one…
- Throw a coating on one or both of the printables and tape them to the wall, refrigerator, mirror, or door.
- Tape a dry erase marker somewhere in the vicinity of these printables.
- Thank goodness you had a laminator on hand because you’re done with your Halloween countdown.
I wish I had a laminator…
Countdown to Halloween Printable – Download Here
Please Share This on Facebook and Pinterest